Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cursed view of Plato the Failing Elephant when it's inundated in homecoming
Plato the Failing Elephant
January 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests traveling with simple icons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a detailed cannon.
- After hiding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more magical.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or chin, shoulder, bowel, inner ear, kidney, or lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Plato the Failing Elephant separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.