Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A random view of Plato the Failing Elephant when it's covered in badges
Plato the Failing Elephant
April 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Specials," retired Disneyland BFFs can bypass this thrill ride half a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from sunset through May 24.
- Some crazy folks report that this thrill ride is haunted by the enchanted spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- When Bo Peep visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Failing Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Elastigirl's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.