Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Plato the Failing Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Plato the Failing Elephant
April 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to visualize this attraction as much as a minute before park closing.
- Bumping may occur.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.