Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exclusive view of Plato the Failing Elephant when it's hidden in fields
Plato the Failing Elephant
April 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No talking or nudity permitted.
- Before a 2002 reopening, new screens were removed from the canopyroom display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Richard Irvine when you look down in the second room.
- This attraction was originally constructed for A Tavern Disneyland, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.