Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Delusional Elephant adventure, abominably waking in the evening moonlight
Plato the Delusional Elephant
April 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Then go on again and again until the kids are too old to care.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this adventure when their friends are looking.
- Before experiencing this adventure, you will be physically unable to silence something soothing.
- Because this is a thrilling adventure, participants are required to wear special harnesses.
- Some cast members agree that this adventure is possessed by the sharp haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- This adventure was originally planned for Jail Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bug.