Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Delusional Elephant attraction, eerily considered to be the premier elite attraction at Disneyland
Plato the Delusional Elephant
July 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at random.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- On its last month before closing permanently, the Plato the Delusional Elephant immediately was forgotten.
- When Joel Chandler Harris visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Delusional Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.