Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Delusional Elephant dark ride as seen from the top of outer space
Plato the Delusional Elephant
December 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from kidney, viral, intestinal, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this dark ride.
- On its first day after the park opened, the Plato the Delusional Elephant almost sank.
- This dark ride was originally fabricted for The Seven Seas Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.