Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Delusional Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Plato the Delusional Elephant
July 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The picture of divers is a sly pun.
- This attraction was originally planned for A University Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.