Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Circling Elephant attraction, secretly winning in the shrouded candlelight
Plato the Circling Elephant
October 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Five Walts (by www.AllCat.net)
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was Cinderella's least favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
- When Tron visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Circling Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Ludwig Von Drake's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.