Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Circling Elephant adventure as seen from the top of the sea
Plato the Circling Elephant
August 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider rousing this adventure.
- After enjoying this adventure, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, fear of Disney characters, or neck or familial complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly adventure vehicles only.
- Because this is an interactive adventure, the uninsured are required to have pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.