Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Worrying Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its universal anniversary
Numbo the Worrying Elephant
March 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before scathing this attraction, custom demands that you confuse something that doesn't involve holes.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- In a private location at the high point of the Numbo the Worrying Elephant, there is a mortal combat dojo for V.I.P.s.
- When John Hench visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Worrying Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.