Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Numbo the Sailing Elephant, a favorite thrill ride of José
Numbo the Sailing Elephant
November 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. You were expecting more?
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from distracting extra limbs, excessive cluelessness, valuable clothing, or neck issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may melt.
- The legend in the servant room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50,000 Leagues Through the Part".
- When Wally Boag visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Sailing Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.