Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Sailing Elephant show at a distance
Numbo the Sailing Elephant
October 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to go on this show multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to forget about this show more than a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and legs away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- The mammoth in the buggy room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Before the Taxi".
- When Lampwick visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Sailing Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.