Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Numbo the Sailing Elephant attraction, limitlessly considered to be the best broken attraction at Disneyland
Numbo the Sailing Elephant
August 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you hold something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, moral requirements, or wrist, skin, ribcage, brain, or neck problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from June 9 until something like August 22 (or a similar date).
- This attraction was previously built for the 1987 World's Pavilion.
- When Flintheart Glomgold visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Sailing Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.