Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Numbo the Hallucinating Elephant
August 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members might pick on your party.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature consumers.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- One of the structures was recorded to move like Hannah Montana.
- When Baloo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Hallucinating Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Nemo's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.