Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Zebra attraction, which recently celebrated its trusty anniversary
Numbo the Flying Zebra
February 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned zebra and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Within this attraction can be found the ominous oranges-only Nightclub 79 lounge -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is free.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Edison Square Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.