Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Zebra adventure during a moment of contemplation
Numbo the Flying Zebra
August 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. You were expecting more?
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will sing to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- This adventure closes at twilight.
- The letters in "Numbo the Flying Zebra" can be scrambled to spell " U Afigzbl Toeemrnhbny."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Steve Martin when you visit the second room.
- When Emperor Zurg visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Flying Zebra. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with a zebra because a zebra is the symbol of Jasmine's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.