Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Whale attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Numbo the Flying Whale
March 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Then go on again and again until the kids can't take it anymore.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a hint of a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland The Heliport, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.