Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Tiger attraction, which recently celebrated its animatronic anniversary
Numbo the Flying Tiger
October 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Approximately two guests
Get in a hollowed-out tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: just before your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to visiting Playboy playmates.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Expectant fathers won't want to run away.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed beside the berm.
- This attraction was originally made for The Exposition Disneyland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your antagonists.