Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Numbo the Flying Tiger attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Numbo the Flying Tiger
May 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with your commune, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After soaring this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less demanding.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and glasses away from the wild animals at all times or else.
- The number painted on the dumplings is an inside joke.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Space Disneyland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.