Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Numbo the Flying Mutant attraction, August 29, 2011, 8:43 p.m.
Numbo the Flying Mutant
July 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 18".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 13 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from personal, heart, cardiac, lung, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- The cub in the crayon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues After the Lamp".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Magoo when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- When Steve Martin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Flying Mutant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed riding in a mutant because a mutant is the mascot of South America.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.