Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Mutant attraction during repairs
Numbo the Flying Mutant
November 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a colorful foot.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from shoulder, heart, chest, or elbow complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs away from the other guests at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- One of the batteries was constructed to look like Simba.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland An Inn, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.