Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Kitty attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Numbo the Flying Kitty
May 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus kitty and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be free from liver, heart, lung, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.