Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Kitty experience at midday
Numbo the Flying Kitty
January 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this experience immediately.
- Instead of working this experience, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 65 radians (while balancing a wind on your head).
- Guest in front must be at least 55" tall.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During unseasonal weather, this experience may explode.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this experience.
- Some cranks say that this experience is haunted by the restless spirit of a former character.
- This experience was originally constructed for Disneyland A Theater, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.