Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Kitty attraction during construction
Numbo the Flying Kitty
January 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 38" (dripping wet).
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from skin, chest, or familial problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No babies or blogging permitted.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive initiates-only Speakeasy 79 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where liquor is free.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Los Angeles, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your possession.