Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Kitty attraction as seen from the top of a hideaway
Numbo the Flying Kitty
May 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus kitty and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Sid Phillips photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, odd extra limbs, novelty haircuts, or bowel, social, knee, immunological, or spinal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.