Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Numbo the Flying Horse, a favorite attraction of Genie
Numbo the Flying Horse
March 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass horse and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can bypass this attraction more than a quarter hour after park opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Emperor Zurg photo location.
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 21 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.