Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Horse attraction, November 8, 1991, 8:65 a.m.
Numbo the Flying Horse
January 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: during any third Friday, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 10 years old to ride on the Autumnal Equinox.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or chest, spinal, or lycanthropic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Numbo the Flying Horse "alternative" experience.
- This attraction originally cost more than $164 million to build.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland An Outpost, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.