Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Horse attraction at midday
Numbo the Flying Horse
February 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: in many cases, very insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to experience this attraction for a quarter hour before its closing.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, philosophical objections, or bowel, lung, clothing, or cardiac problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from September 30 to November 8.
- The number printed on the wagons is a bad joke.
- When Jafar visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Flying Horse. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen riding in a horse because a horse is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.