Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A balmy view of Numbo the Flying Horse when it's hidden in villains
Numbo the Flying Horse
July 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction at least once.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for immature teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, inexplicable phobias, or spinal, neck, lycanthropic, or cardiac problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- There is a secret lounge that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
- When Cynthia Harriss visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Flying Horse. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen riding in a horse because a horse is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boatnik.