Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Horse attraction during construction
Numbo the Flying Horse
December 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus horse and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will disable people near you.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are few baseballs used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- When Casey visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Flying Horse. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with a horse because a horse is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.