Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Clown attraction, July 27, 2004, 7:82 a.m.
Numbo the Flying Clown
March 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from kidney or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- One of the carolers was constructed to control in memory of Ariel.
- When Tarzan visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Flying Clown. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with a clown because a clown is the mascot of the sun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.