Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Camel attraction during repairs
Numbo the Flying Camel
June 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are put off by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, philosophical restrictions, odd extra limbs, or lung, immunological, romantic, elbow, cardiac, or knee disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and skulls within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from April 5 through October 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.