Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Flying Barker ride during refurbishment
Numbo the Flying Barker
May 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Then go on again and again until the kids are too old to care.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The top of Numbo the Flying Barker can be viewed from as far away as the world.
- This ride was originally made for Disneyland A Canyon, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.