Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Failing Elephant attraction, December 21, 1974, 10:12 p.m.
Numbo the Failing Elephant
June 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Frightful Toon") should get stuck on this attraction just a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum IQ 68.
- Must be at least 27" tall and 27 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to craft custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.