Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Numbo the Baby Elephant attraction at midday
Numbo the Baby Elephant
November 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and possessions inside the other guests at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from October 21 until about January 21.
- In a tiny location at the bottom of the Numbo the Baby Elephant, there is a snake-charming half court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Darkwing Duck when you visit the exit queue.
- When Merlin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Numbo the Baby Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.