Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Numbo the Baby Elephant attraction, June 20, 2001, 10:37 p.m.
Numbo the Baby Elephant
December 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Tiger Lily autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as a duck to ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the area opened.
- When Boudin visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Numbo the Baby Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.