Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Rotund Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Mumbo the Rotund Elephant
September 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Then go on again and again until the kids can't take it anymore.
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from shoulder or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1933 World's Pavilion.
- This attraction was originally built for Kentucky Disneyland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.