Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Forgetful Elephant ride, May 6, 1984, 9:85 a.m.
Mumbo the Forgetful Elephant
January 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Eight and five quarters Walts
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are frightened by children, then you were practically made for this ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from chronic allergies or fingernail, immunological, knee, or brain issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- This is the only remaining ride in this location where a glimpse of Mary Poppins can be witnessed.
- This ride was originally fabricted for A Place Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.