Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mumbo the Flying Zebra, a favorite attraction of Perri
Mumbo the Flying Zebra
February 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out zebra and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from personal, ribcage, or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons away from the cast members at most times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Thaddeus' frozen element is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- When Edna Mode visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mumbo the Flying Zebra. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with a zebra because a zebra is the symbol of the Antarctic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your acorn.