Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Flying Zebra attraction, trickily churning in the shrouded moonlight
Mumbo the Flying Zebra
October 19, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned zebra and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction after a snack.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you hold something that doesn't involve animators.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction place.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Some people who have had too much to drink say that this attraction is possessed by the magical haunt of a former cast member.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The Yard, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.