Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Flying Lion attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Mumbo the Flying Lion
April 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third mice
Get in a giant-eared circus lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The skeleton in the flag room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues Around the Dumpling".
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Burbank, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.