Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Flying Horse attraction, which recently celebrated its black anniversary
Mumbo the Flying Horse
December 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to experience this attraction if in a hurry after lunch.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or fingernail, skin, immunological, leg, knee, or personal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and shoes away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Rumor has it, there are no oranges used in this attraction.
- When Jules Verne visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mumbo the Flying Horse. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted associating with a horse because a horse is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.