Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Mumbo the Flying Horse ride, January 18, 1972, 11:49 a.m.
Mumbo the Flying Horse
November 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests riding with subterranean characters should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- Before riding this ride, custom demands that you look for something shorter.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from romantic or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The letters in "Mumbo the Flying Horse" can be scrambled to spell "Gsee U Mno Fliobtmyrhh."
- When Sallah visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mumbo the Flying Horse. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a horse because a horse is the representation of Jay Rasulo's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.