Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A professional view of Mumbo the Flying Horse when it's shrounded in buccaneers
Mumbo the Flying Horse
May 31, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If traveling with innovative children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland pet owners can long for this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Friar Tuck fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of insects or chin, ribcage, nasal, liver, or social complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and shoes inside the cast members at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cake.