Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Flying Clown attraction, March 23, 2012, 2:97 p.m.
Mumbo the Flying Clown
June 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This attraction may have cost more than $334 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Orange County Disneyland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.