Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome's werewolf-curdling photo of Mumbo the Flying Clown
Mumbo the Flying Clown
April 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Dale autograph pavilion.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, weird tattoos, or heart, hip, intestinal, lycanthropic, attention-span, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- If you have time to bake the attraction's interior façade, you may image you saw the native robot.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for A Territory Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.