Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Flying Clown attraction, temptingly twisting in the afternoon moonlight
Mumbo the Flying Clown
August 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Money-grubbing family reunions
Stand in line for a plexiglass clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Guests riding with turbulent bubbles should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve canyons.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph location.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too boring for chickens.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from distracting extra limbs, felony convictions, or neck, ankle, social, or shoulder issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gun.