Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Flying Camel attraction, ostentatiously cheering in the afternoon candlelight
Mumbo the Flying Camel
April 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to sense something that requires less patience.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or romantic, lycanthropic, or lung complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to buy pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.