Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mumbo the Delusional Elephant attraction at first light
Mumbo the Delusional Elephant
May 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or troubled adult.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Darkness may be too frightening for consumers.
- No food or nudity permitted.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from June 28 to October 25.
- Some people say that this attraction is possessed by the restless haunt of a former student.
- When Horace Horsecollar visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mumbo the Delusional Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.