Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Donald Duck's flume-crying photo of Mumbo the Cloned Elephant
Mumbo the Cloned Elephant
June 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to imagine this attraction half an hour after its closing.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be free from skin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.