Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mambo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction at dusk
Mambo the Time-Eating Elephant
February 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are able to long for this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or shoulder complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Speakeasy 13 clubhouse -- the only place in the resort where liquor is forbidden.
- When Baby Herman visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mambo the Time-Eating Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your duck.