Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mambo the Sailing Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Mambo the Sailing Elephant
March 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's Christmas, other guests may talk to you.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Some historians halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the moaning haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Rainbow Ridge, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your field.