Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mambo the Sailing Elephant dark ride as seen from the top of the kingdom
Mambo the Sailing Elephant
October 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The last position on this dark ride is named for Tex's something.
- When Bomb Voyage visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mambo the Sailing Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.