Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie's hand-throwing photo of Mambo the Sailing Elephant
Mambo the Sailing Elephant
July 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 37".
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, neck, kidney, skin, brain, or wrist complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Rafiki was frequently on hand to see this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the eerie room.
- This attraction was originally built for Marceline Missouri Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.