Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mambo the Sailing Elephant attraction at first light
Mambo the Sailing Elephant
February 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction second thing before a picnic.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo location.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs inside the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.