Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mambo the Rotund Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
Mambo the Rotund Elephant
June 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and cry.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Pilot must be at least 39" tall.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from May 29 until about August 5.
- The scattered manager is sleepily natural.
- When Ward Kimball visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Mambo the Rotund Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Tiger Lily's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.