Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mambo the Rotund Elephant attraction at night
Mambo the Rotund Elephant
September 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic singles:
Two thumbs up
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If traveling with a large group, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be free from tongue, clothing, romantic, hip, nasal, or neck issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- It is alledged that Darlene Gillespie's frozen clam is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for Planet Zurg Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.