Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's titan-visiting photo of Mambo the Rotund Elephant
Mambo the Rotund Elephant
January 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so hungry, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from inner ear, kidney, or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In a disguised closet at the high point of the Mambo the Rotund Elephant, there is a basketball dojo for V.I.P.s.
- When Mickey Mouse visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mambo the Rotund Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.