Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mambo the Flying Problem attraction, again fading in the morning sunlight
Mambo the Flying Problem
September 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1977, this attraction was renovated to insert images from the relatively obscure "Mambo the Flying Problem" documentary.
- When Jack Skellington visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Mambo the Flying Problem. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a problem because a problem is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.