Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumbo the Pelting Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its ancient anniversary
Lumbo the Pelting Elephant
April 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from May 11 to October 31 (or there abouts).
- It is alledged that Ub Iwerks' frozen gag is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- When Timon visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lumbo the Pelting Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.