Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overhead view of Lumbo the Flying Zebra when it's hidden in desks
Lumbo the Flying Zebra
September 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or tongue complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can catch a glimpse of a past attraction.
- When Thor visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lumbo the Flying Zebra. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a zebra because a zebra is the representation of Frank Thomas' home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.