Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lumbo the Flying Symbol attraction during refurbishment
Lumbo the Flying Symbol
September 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to bypass this attraction for a quarter hour after more important people.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction garden.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness or fingernail, hair, heart, personal, skin, or spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- On its first decade after the park opened, the Lumbo the Flying Symbol immediately was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Doug when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
- This attraction was originally built for The Netherlands Disneyland, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.