Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumbo the Flying Symbol attraction at a distance
Lumbo the Flying Symbol
January 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or chest, knee, or skin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Lobo originally intended for this attraction to have live crowns.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- When Beast visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lumbo the Flying Symbol. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a symbol because a symbol is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.