Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpless view of Lotso the Sailing Elephant when it's not hidden in tarps
Lotso the Sailing Elephant
October 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Two pirates (by "Tropical Explosion" editor, 2009)
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself.
- Expectant parents can ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to purchase special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.