Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Sailing Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lotso the Sailing Elephant
January 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.