Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Lotso the Sailing Elephant, a favorite attraction of Boudin
Lotso the Sailing Elephant
November 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Three thumbs down
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be full of visiting Shriners.
Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inexplicable phobias, novelty haircuts, or neck problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from June 22 through December 16.
- Walt Disney had a private home constructed below this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for A Prairie DisneyLand, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.