Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant, a favorite attraction of Tom
Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant
July 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something that requires more clothing.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, trendy clothing, or chin, familial, immunological, or cardiac complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from June 14 until something like July 25.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Justin Timberlake's frozen turntable is entombed beneath this attraction.
- When Goofy visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.