Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the sky
Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant
November 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from odd missing kidneys or kidney, shoulder, hip, brain, spinal, or cardiac complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked images.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and glasses inside the other guests at significant times.
- Bloggers have written a secret book in which is detailed the names of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- When Daisy Duck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.