Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant show, January 2, 2002, 12:79 p.m.
Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant
October 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this show, hug something softer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland BFFs can't queue up for this show just a moment preceeding park closing.
- The scary balloon is the last one remaining from the boat grove on which Disneyland was built.
- When Jack Skellington visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of a location.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your reed.