Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant
December 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with a large group, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or liver, romantic, spinal, heart, blood, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to bring their own themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.