Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Flying Republican attraction, February 17, 1985, 9:52 p.m.
Lotso the Flying Republican
March 31, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass republican and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with crisp children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- After playing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or spinal, hair, neck, tongue, lycanthropic, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction may have cost more than $28 billion to construct.
- When Lumière visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Flying Republican. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed associating with a republican because a republican is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.