Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: An iron view of Lotso the Flying Horror when it's hidden in fog
Lotso the Flying Horror
March 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus horror and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- On its first year of operation, the Lotso the Flying Horror almost was forgotten.
- When Winnie the Pooh visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Flying Horror. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed riding in a horror because a horror is the symbol of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.