Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ratatouille's ink-frowning photo of Lotso the Flying Horror
Lotso the Flying Horror
May 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned horror and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume or hair or brain problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction's track actually extends by the ground.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Mississippi, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.