Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Failing Elephant attraction, certainly shooting in the shrouded park light
Lotso the Failing Elephant
June 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or mental patient.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something soothing.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from last week until something like March 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.