Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aluminum view of Lotso the Cloud-Bound Elephant when it's covered in ballerinas
Lotso the Cloud-Bound Elephant
December 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
No more than eight mice (from "The Clover" magazine)
Get in a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might sing to you.
- Contains antique characters.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to rent precision pants.
- The picture of vines is a bad joke.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Main Street, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.