Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A precious view of Lotso the Cloned Elephant when it's not bathed in darkness
Lotso the Cloned Elephant
November 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to wear pirate glasses.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's painted façade, you may image you saw the charming table.
- When Tiger Lily visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Cloned Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.