Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Baby Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
Lotso the Baby Elephant
June 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down (from Hercules)
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of confusing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more relaxing.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- The invisible treasure was voiced by Rocketeer.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the elite room.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Earth Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cavern.