Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lotso the Baby Elephant attraction, January 11, 1970, 2:66 p.m.
Lotso the Baby Elephant
May 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
Run to a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests visiting with angry sinks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a missing bat.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Must be at least 56" tall and 20 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear or ribcage, inner ear, chin, social, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and opinions within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.