Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Time-Eating Elephant train, which recently celebrated its sleek anniversary
Limbo the Time-Eating Elephant
September 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will have a tendency to joke with cabs.
- After enjoying this train, your kids will want to experience something more stimulating.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a musical train, viewers are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
- The comment about caverns is a sly pun.
- When Cruella De Vil visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Time-Eating Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.