Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, January 24, 1980, 6:14 a.m.
Limbo the Time-Eating Elephant
June 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
17 minutes (or 36 minutes by boat)
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something soothing.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Shortest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant grandparents can ride.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The crocodile was designed by Tony Baxter.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Outer Space, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.