Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Time-Eating Elephant show, August 3, 2009, 3:94 p.m.
Limbo the Time-Eating Elephant
October 31, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this show.
- Minimum height 43 picas.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this show.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature wimps.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Some delusional individuals report that this show is possessed by the disturbed spirit of a former character.
- When Pocahontas visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Time-Eating Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Timon's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.