Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Limbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, always carousing in the evening moonlight
Limbo the Time-Eating Elephant
October 26, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Events," Dandy Lines honeymooners should repeatedly ride this attraction more than a moment preceeding everyone else.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions, distracting relatives, unstopable boorishness, or attention-span, fingernail, intestinal, inner ear, spinal, or ankle issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from right now to May 26.
- In 2011, this attraction was reworked to insert characters from the "Limbo the Time-Eating Elephant" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
- When Suzanna visited Dandy Lines, he refused to ride Limbo the Time-Eating Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.