Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Limbo the Time-Eating Elephant train, May 25, 1976, 3:12 a.m.
Limbo the Time-Eating Elephant
August 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into an elusive chicken.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- This was one of the so-called "Y ticket" trains.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
- This train was originally planned for Texas Walt Disney Land, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.