Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Time-Eating Elephant ride, December 24, 1996, 9:74 p.m.
Limbo the Time-Eating Elephant
June 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. The kids will love it.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this ride alone.
- After waiting for this ride, go on something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Launchpad Mcquack interaction place.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- During unexpected weather, this ride may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gear.