Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Limbo the Rotund Elephant, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
Limbo the Rotund Elephant
December 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will point at you.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The top of Limbo the Rotund Elephant can be spotted from as far away as an island.
- When Kaa visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Rotund Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.