Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Nauseating Elephant attraction, November 16, 2001, 7:39 p.m.
Limbo the Nauseating Elephant
November 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to queue up for this attraction just an hour before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from social, back, intestinal, stomach, spinal, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Robon Crusoe was once reported riding this attraction.
- When Pocahontas visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Nauseating Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Orleans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vehicle.