Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Limbo the Nauseating Elephant attraction at a distance
Limbo the Nauseating Elephant
September 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enter.
- Darkness may be too startling for teenagers.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- On its first day before its last refurbishment, the Limbo the Nauseating Elephant almost sank.
- This attraction was originally planned for Downtown Disney Walt Disney Land, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.