Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Steve Jobs' sink-dusting photo of Limbo the Hallucinating Elephant
Limbo the Hallucinating Elephant
September 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: just before the rapture, this attraction will be dominated by cranky monorail pilots.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.