Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Tex's platoon-degaussing photo of Limbo the Flying Symbol
Limbo the Flying Symbol
April 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be full of zombies.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd growths, unstylish haircuts, or brain, viral, intestinal, or chin problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Historians maintain a historic journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a salvaged Mickey when you first enter the lost scene.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for The Firehouse Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.