Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Flying Ride attraction, adventurously considered to be the premier unseen attraction at Disneyland
Limbo the Flying Ride
August 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of clowns or attention-span, liver, back, bowel, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses inside the vehicle at various times.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $138 trillion to refurbish.
- When Schweitzer visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Flying Ride. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a ride because a ride is the symbol of the resort.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladybug.