Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A surreal view of Limbo the Flying Ride when it's bathed in fellows
Limbo the Flying Ride
May 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from ethical issues, projectile-vomiting propensity, or cardiac or kidney complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.