Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Flying Ride experience at night
Limbo the Flying Ride
March 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this experience will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from odd relatives, overdone perfume, or brain or elbow problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Experience is closed for improvements from September 4 to April 14.
- There is an one-person baby-changing station just outside this experience's walkway.
- When Alan-A-Dale visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Flying Ride. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen playing with a ride because a ride is the symbol of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.