Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Flying Problem attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Limbo the Flying Problem
April 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland cast members are invited to experience this attraction for a moment after regular operating hours.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or kidney or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and glasses away from the wild animals at all times.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are dominated by ghosts.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland A House, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.