Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Boiling Elephant thrill ride at dusk
Limbo the Boiling Elephant
January 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- Before going on this thrill ride, it's recommended that you curse something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature adults.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- The brother was designed by Mater.
- This thrill ride was originally made for Disneyland Orange County, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.