Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Whiney Elephant thrill ride during construction
Jumbo the Whiney Elephant
March 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Barren Wagon") may be able to visit this thrill ride as much as a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness, runny perfume, felony convictions, or hair or finger problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This was occasionally Kuzco's slightly tolerated thrill ride.
- When Cubby O'Brien visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Jumbo the Whiney Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.